*Please read below for instructions on how to register as a Sponsor or an Individual Table*
Come celebrate our 30th Anniversary with us at our Pearl Jubilee Awards Dinner and Fundraiser!
The 2023 Colorado LGBT Bar Association's Annual Awards and Scholarship Dinner will be held at the Seawell Ballroom at the Denver Center for the Performing Arts on Friday, October 6th, 2023 from 6:00 pm - 9:00 pm.
We are so thrilled to have the 303 Creative legal team as our keynote speakers this year! We are also pleased to announce our Attorney of the Year, Sean Maye of The Maye Law Group, and our Ally of the Year, Professor Alexi Freeman of the University of Denver Sturm College of Law.
We will also be honoring the founding members of our Association with our Trailblazer Award - we wouldn't be here if it weren't for them!
Please stay tuned - our Scholarship recipients will be announced soon!
All proceeds from this event benefit the Colorado LGBT Bar Foundation, a 501(c)(3) tax-exempt organization. In addition to providing scholarships, the mission and vision of the Colorado LGBT Bar Foundation is to promote the charitable and educational work of the Colorado LGBT Bar Association, to advance LGBT individuals in the law, and to protect and empower Colorado’s LGBT community as a whole.
Sponsorship & Ticket Information
- Pearl Sponsor: $10,000 - Opportunity to introduce Keynote Speaker and address attendees at the dinner; Banner or sign display at front of stage; Premier seating for up to 10 people; Logo and link to organization on event website; Thank you from the stage; Logo in event program and rotating slide show.
- Rainbow Sponsor: $5,000 - Opportunity to address attendees at the dinner; Premier seating for up to 10 people; Banner or sign display at check-in; Logo and link to organization on event website; Thank you from the stage; Logo in event program and rotating slide show.
- Platinum Sponsor: $4,000 - Premier seating for up to 10 people; Banner or sign display at check-in; Logo and link to organization on event website; Thank you from the stage; Logo in event program and rotating slide show.
- Cocktail Sponsor: $3,500 - Preferred seating for up to 10 people; Logo in event program and rotating slide show; Additional recognition and marketing opportunity during cocktail hour.*
- Gold Sponsor: $3,000 - Seating for up to 10 people; Recognition as awardee table sponsor in event program; Logo and link to organization on event website; Thank you from the stage; Logo in event program and rotating slide show.
- Silver Sponsor: $2,500 - Seating for up to 10 people; Thank you from the stage; Logo in event program and rotating slide show.
- Bronze Sponsor: $1,750 - Seating for up to 5 people; Logo in event program and rotating slide show.
- Scholar Sponsor: $600 - Seating for up to 2 people; Sponsorship of a DU or CU student’s ticket; Recognition in rotating slide show.
- Summit Sponsor: $300 - Seating for one person; Recognition in rotating slideshow.
- Whole Table: $1,500 - Seating for up to 10 people.
- Individual Ticket: $150
- Government & Public Service Ticket: $75
- Student Ticket: $50
* Please contact email@example.com if you are interested in a Cocktail sponsorship to discuss materials and table display.
Seating & Registration Information
Please contact the Event Committee (at LGBTBarGala@gmail.com) if you have an ADA request.
The registration deadline is September 22, 2023.
Notes to Sponsors and Full Table Purchasers:
Notes Regarding Seating Requests:
- To register, please select "Sign up myself". Next, select "Me + ____" guests if you're attending, or "Not Me + ____ guests" if you're just handling the registration. Enter the number of people for your sponsorship level. On the next page, select your sponsorship level for the FIRST PERSON ONLY. For the rest of the attendees, please select "Guest (Only for Sponsors /Indiv Tables)." This will allow you to register everyone at the same time without replicating charges. If you would like some assistance, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- You will be able to provide names of guests and their meal selections at the time of registration. In the event you do not have that information at the time of registration, please register as many confirmed guests that you can, and place something like "TBD" and your own email in the rest. The Event Committee will be in touch to give you further instructions to obtain the information for your remaining guests. All guests and their meal choices must be confirmed by September 22.
- If you do not have enough guests to fill your allotted tickets, you may donate your tickets to a student, recent graduate, or event volunteer. Once you donate the ticket, we notify the recipient, so these may not be reversed once released.
- Unfortunately, we cannot guarantee multiple ticket purchasers to the same table. If you want to sit with someone specifically, you must do one of the following:
- Purchase a Sponsorship with enough seats for you all to sit together.
- Purchase a complete table for you all to sit together.
- Purchase all of your individual seats in the same purchase by doing the following:
- Designate one person as your purchaser.
- They will need to register for the event by selecting "Register Now" and then choosing the option to register "Me + ___ guests".
- They will be able to select a paid ticket for each guest.
- They will need to enter names and meal choices at the time of registration..
- If you purchase an individual ticket and then transfer to a sponsored or complete table, your individual ticket will be automatically donated to a student, recent graduate, or event volunteer. In order to complete your transfer, both you and the sponsor must contact us.
If you are a law student or recent graduate in your first five years of practice, or if you are an attorney who otherwise cannot afford to attend the Dinner, please contact us to apply to attend the dinner as a sponsored attendee.
If you would like to volunteer at the event, please email LGBTBarGala@gmail.com.
Please contact the Dinner Committee at LGBTBarGala@gmail.com with any questions.